New harvest favorites from ITALY and SPAIN have arrived!
Posted by Olive Oil Lovers on
The warehouse has been buzzing this week as the huge shipment we've been waiting for has finally arrived. We've finished sorting through a container filled with award-winning new harvest oils from across the Mediterranean, and now they're all yours!
Check out this list of favorites from ITALY:
- Award-winning ULIVA and Monocultivar Olive Oil Gold winner 46° Parallelo Casaliva from Agraria Riva del Garda.
- Customer favorite Agricoltura Biologica organic unfiltered olive oil from Basirico.
- LA International EVOOC Gold Medal and Best of Class winner Primo Double PDO Monte Iblei from Frantoi Cutrera.
- NYIOOC Gold winner Frantoio Biologico monocultivar from Frantoio Pruneti.
- As featured on "60 Minutes" Iannotta Organic from Lucia Iannotta.
- LA International EVOOC Gold Medal winner Monocultivar Carolea organic from Tenute Librandi.
- NYIOOC Gold winner Nocellara del Belice monocultivar from Mandranova.
- The wonderfully harmonious Colonna Classic blend from Marina Colonna.
- Slow Food Presidium extra virgin olive oil L’Ottobrattico from Olearia San Giorgio.
- NYIOOC Gold winner Gran Riserva from Pietre al Monte.
- Flos Olei’s Best EVOO of the Year winner Il Sincero from Viola.
More of the best oils SPAIN has to offer:
- NYIOOC Gold winner Reserva Familiar Arbequina from Oro Bailen.
- LA International EVOOC Gold Medal and Best of Class winner Premium from Masía el Altet.
- Gold medal winner in both NY and LA Morellana Hojiblanca from Sucesores de los Hermanos López.
- Winner of both Best Monovarietal from Flos Olei and Monocultivar Olive Oil Gold Centenarium Premium Picual from Nobleza de Sur.
- Monocultivar Olive Oil Gold winning San Carlos Arbequina from Pago Baldios San Carlos.
Last but certainly not least, we also have added GREEK oils from My Olive Tree and Manousakis, and FRENCH oils from Chateau d’Estoublon. Of course we’ve only pointed out a few highlights here. We have many more EVOOs to choose from, so shop now to find your favorite, or discover a new one!
Our collection for this year is almost complete! While we anticipate the final batch of OOL favorites to arrive, we’ll also be adding some wonderful new producers to our catalog in the upcoming weeks. Many new treasures await!
Too many to choose from? No time to shop? Sign up for our Olive Oil of the Month Club to receive a specially chosen bottle of extra virgin olive oil from our incredible selection every month.
You May Also Like
One of these articlesView More