- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We ship all orders from our facility in Northern New Jersey. We typically have a 1-2 business day timeline for picking and packing our orders, however, this timeline may be extended after a sale or during peak shopping seasons.
Olive Oil Lovers currently ships throughout the 50 United States and the District of Columbia from our facilities in Northern New Jersey.
Though it isn’t required, we prefer to ship to physical addresses over P.O. Boxes and may reach out to you to request a physical address for logistical reasons.
We currently do not ship internationally or to APO/FPO addresses. We are not responsible for packages that are shipped to international reshippers once the initial delivery has been made.
HOW WE SHIP
We ship to all 50 United States and the District of Columbia using the United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS).
Orders typically have a 1-2 business day timeline for picking and packing, however, this timeline may be extended after a sale or during peak shopping periods.
No matter the service level selected, shipping address accuracy is important. Any customer who submits incorrect shipping address information will be subject to any change or return fees set by the carrier. We will not reship an order or subsequent orders until due fees are paid.
If you notice you made a mistake on a recent order please email email@example.com ASAP to request a change. If the package is still in our fulfillment facilities we will make the change free of charge.
GENERAL SHIPPING TIMES
Once an order ships via UPS Ground, USPS Priority (our "Standard/Economy" rates):
- 1 to 2 business days for CT, DC, DE, Eastern PA, MA, MD, NJ, RI, Southern NY, VT
- 2 to 3 business days for GA, IL, IN, KY, ME, MI, NC, NH, Northern NY, OH, SC, TN, VA, Western PA, WV
- 3 to 4 business days for AL, AR, FL, IA, KS, LA, MN, MO, MS, NE, Eastern TX, WI
- 4 to 5 business days for AK, AZ, CO, HI, ND, NM, OK, Southern CA, SD, Western TX
- 5 to 6 business days for Northern CA, ID, MT, NV, OR, UT, WA, WY
If you have a deadline requirement for your delivery, we recommend selecting an expedited shipping option. Expedited options and timelines are as follows:
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days transit + the pickup day
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days transit if order placed by 9AM EST/EDT
- UPS Next Day Air: 1 business day transit if order placed by 9AM EST/EDT
Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. For this reason, if you are dissatisfied with your product you may request an exchange or refund within 14 calendar days from the date of purchase. We will send you a return label and issue a refund based on the condition of the returned product/s as follows:
- For a 100% refund, the product/s must be returned to us in their original packaging, unopened and with seals intact.
- For orders placed in error, refused orders, or orders not picked up and returned, a restocking fee of $9.95 will be charged to exchange the product if within the 14 calendar day return window.
- If the product/s have been opened, we will subtract a processing fee equal to 25% of each returned product’s price.
- If 14 days have passed since you were issued a return label, and the return label’s tracking number lists no activity indicating it has hit the mailstream, your return will be cancelled and no refund will be provided.
Any refunds will be issued to the original payment method unless store credit is requested. There is no benefit or detriment to either refund option.
For product that has been damaged during transit, send an email with a description of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org. To expedite a resolution to your issue, in your email please include photos of the damaged product, interior packaging, and the shipping box with label visible. Any replacements sent will be shipped using the the shipping method selected on the original order.