Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad
Posted by Catherine Murray on
If the holidays have you feeling weighed down with heavy foods, this salad is light at heart. Tart cherries and crisp Brussels sprouts with a refreshing orange dressing create a holiday-friendly dish sure to liven up any table.
Time: 20 minutes
- 4 c thinly sliced Brussels sprouts
- 3/4 c dried cherries
- ¼ c shaved Parmesan cheese
- ½ c olive oil
- 3 tbsp finely chopped shallots
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp fresh grated orange zest
- ¼ c sesame seeds or pine nuts (optional)
- To make the dressing, whisk together olive oil, shallots, honey and orange zest in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine Brussels sprouts, cherries, Parmesan cheese and seeds/nuts (optional). Pour dressing over Brussels sprout mixture. Toss well. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days.
You May Also Like
One of these articlesView More