- Our Journal
- Recipes Pasta w/ Fresh Herbs
Pasta w/ Fresh Herbs
Posted by Catherine Murray on
The simplest of pasta dishes comes from the summer garden. Grab a few handfuls of your favorite herbs and dinner will be ready in 20 minutes.
Wait Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups of your favorite summer herbs:
- As shown: flatleaf parsley, basil, chives, rosemary
- Additional options: oregano, sage, tarragon, thyme
- Use a ratio of more large leafy herbs and fewer hard stemmed herbs
- ½ cup thinly sliced sun dried tomatoes (stored dry, not packed in oil)
- 16 oz. fettuccine pasta
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 3 tbsp 46° Parallelo Casaliva olive oil
- ¼ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Place the sliced sun dried tomatoes into a small bowl. Cover them in water and let soak for 10 minutes.
- Cook your pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, prep the herbs by washing them and removing any hard stems. Coarsely chop and set aside. Pour white wine, sun dried tomatoes (including water) into a deep skillet. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Place the pasta in a large serving bowl. Pour the white wine sauce and the olive oil over top. Toss with the chopped fresh herbs. Sprinkle with cheese upon serving.
You May Also Like
One of these articlesView More
Sustainable olive oil production in Creteread more
The Grove Gazette - Summer 2021read more
Calories in Olive Oil & Nutrition Factsread more
The Grove Gazette - Summer 2020read more
The Grove Gazette - Spring 2020read more
The Grove Gazette - Winter 2020read more
The Grove Gazette - Summer 2019read more